Enrolling Courses at UP Open University
Enrollment at UPOU is done through the online registration system (ORS) which can be accessed via the Student Portal. The ORS is only accessible from the first day to the last day of the enrollment period. Students need to complete their enrollment and uploading of proof of payment on or before the last day of enrollment. Note that the assessment of fees is also done on the ORS, and full payment of enrollment fees is required for enrollment.
The following students are eligible to enroll at UPOU:
Newly Admitted Students
- These are new and transfer students who had gone through the admission process and have been officially admitted to UPOU’s Undergraduate, Professional Teaching Certification (PTC), Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Masters, and Doctorate programs.
Not yet admitted to a UPOU program?
- Part-time or full-time students who are currently enrolled at UPOU.
- UPOU students who have returned from an official Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Readmitted students, i.e. former UPOU students who have returned from absence without leave (AWOL). An approved application for readmission is necessary to be readmitted to the program.
Are you currently on AWOL and wishes to return to your program?
- Cross-Enrollees are students of other UP units or non-UP units who have been approved to enroll at UPOU.
- To enroll at UPOU as cross-enrollee, the student must secure an approved permit to cross-enroll/register form.
- Application of cross-enrollees must be duly approved prior to the start of the enrollment period
Do you want to enroll at UPOU as cross-enrollee student?
- Non-Degree students do not belong in any program of UPOU.
- Non-Degree students are only allowed to enroll a total of 9.0 units (3 courses) in UPOU. Enrollment beyond 9.0 units is not allowed.
- Application of non-degree students must be duly approved prior to the start of the enrollment period.
Do you want to enroll as non-degree student?
For questions related to registration/enrollment, contact the Registration Section through:
Tel No: (6349) 536-6001 local 102/106
Schedules of Enrollment
Academic Year 2019-2020
- 1st Semester: August 12-22, 2019
- 2nd Semester: January 2-10, 2020
- Mid-Year Term: May 18-22, 2020
- 1st Trimester: August 12-16, 2019
- 2nd Trimester: December 2-6, 2019
- 3rd Trimester: April 21-25, 2020