Request for Change / Correction of Student Information

Only the currently enrolled students can apply for change of information which includes name, marital status, gender, permanent address and email address.

The new information will be reflected on the student’s official transcript of records and diploma. Any request for change of information must be made not later than the student’s last semester of enrollment in the university.


  1. Accomplished Request for Change of Information Form

Procedure for Requesting Change/Correction of Student Information:

Step 1: Submit the accomplished request for change of information form by email to [email protected] and attach the supporting document/s, such as PSA authenticated birth certificate, marriage certificate, and the like.

Step 2: Wait an email from [email protected] about the status of your request.